PhD studentships at Imperial College London
We are currently looking for PhD students to join our highly multidisciplinary team to work in research areas such as:
- Domain specific languages
- Code generation and compiler technologies
- High performance computing
- PDE-constrained optimisation
- Machine learning
- Seismic imaging and non-destructive testing
Imperial College London offers a number of competitive scholarships you can apply for. Use this search tool to find a scholarship that fits your background. Potential scholarships you can find through the search tool include:
- Earth science and engineering departmental scholarships (Janet Watson, STFC, EPSRC).
- President’s PhD Scholarship.
- CSC Scholarships.
- Redundancy, retiming and data flow in compiling finite-difference applications for many core architectures
If you have any questions then either email email@example.com or reach out to us on our slack channel.
Joint R&D programme involving Imperial College London, University of Sao Paulo, and Shell
Positions at Developer, PostDoc, PhD, MSc and Undergrad levels, advertised at the Research Center for Gas Innovation website.
Note: the candidate will join a vibrant and dynamic team of researchers located at a Brazilian institution.
The main contacts are:
- Technical details: Bruno Carmo (project coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative details and selection process: Karen Mascarenhas (RCGI HR director) email@example.com